Wednesday, August 26, 2009

CF

In life, everything is imperfect. Up and down, side to side. I wish I can be such a perfect person, so that everything will be wonderful. However, I can't. Without you, without God.

Well, today is the first week for the New Committee to handle the Christian Fellowship. However, most of them (the committees and juniors) went back home. Only left less than 10 (1.5 years student). Then, I took the responsibility to handle the CF with all that I have and with all that I can.

For today CF (26.08.09), our theme is about God's Love and we are thankful for that. I'm leading the Worship. Keyboard played by Crystalyn (Good Job Crystalyn!!!). And, guitarists are Shawn Paul & Reginald (thanks to both of you). Because our theme is all about God's Love, so here are the songs that I've choose:

1. Hari Ini Kurasa Bahagia.
2. The Power of Your Love.
3. Beautiful Saviour.
4. How Great is Our God.
5. Awesome God.

The slide is handled by Ling Chieng Jiun (Media Coordinator; Good job Ling) and the Worship team are Willy, Sophia, Joyner, Dennie and Susu (thanks for all your supports). Erm..the speaker? Woohh..Alwyn was there! He shared to us about...ya, God's Love! Joel and Yvonne also came (both from ACTS Church; thank you).

So far, everything flows smoothly (although not as what I've planned and expected on). Everybody is still new and trying to learn and helping each other to improve ourselves. However, I’m proud with all of them. Well, the attendance is only 25 people (better than zero). In praise and worship, in serving the God, the number of people is not the matter. Ya, it is good when many people come. But, the most important thing is your willingness to worship with full of heart. (Susu is correct; not the talented or also perfect person, but those who have heart to worship).

Sharing


Speaker: Alwyn!

What else ya?? Owh ya..Today, I got new Bible from Yvonne (on behalf of ACTS Campus & ACTS Church)..Thanks ya!!!



Well guys, remember my words; the closer you to God, the more temptation you will be facing on. Sometimes you manage to handle it by yourself, but sometimes you will also lost, giving up and falling down. Whatever you are in, remember, you have God and you have us to support and help you! As a 'family' in the name of Jesus Christ, we belong together and holding each other.

Saved to Shine!!!

2 comments:

Melzie said...

WHAT?! Alwyn spoke??? Argh, I missed that!

Woohoo, so cool! You finally got a full bible! I'm so happy for you :D

Don't worry, president. Next week, we'll ALL be there to rock out for CF :)

Cheerios ^_^

Maegyvear said...

yeah!
I am waiting for all of you to rock our CF!!
Woohh!!