Sunday, August 9, 2009

The power of your love; Sunday Prayer Meeting

Early in the morning, around 7.00am, we went to the hill and have our prayer meeting there. I think, it is the first time, because usually, we will have our prayer meeting at pavillion at 7.30 - 8.00am. But, Sunday is different. We climb up the hill, sit in a group, recite the prayer that Jesus teach us; OUR FATHER, and lastly, share our problems as we live in one family. We don't have our parents here, we don't have siblings here and we don't have relative here. So, we ourselves become one family, in the name of Jesus Christ, sharing, advicing and taking care to each other.





Sun are rising up; how life is going on today?
One way to climb up the hill
Willy, Maegyvear and Ricky
Praise the Lord as we got a very good christian student here. The seniors are awesome, and the juniors are wonderful! Personally, if they are not here, I might lose my way! I might be far from God and cannot find peace into my heart. I might be giving up easily without strenght to fight back! And, without them, without Christian Fellowship and without Jesus; I will never know or learnt the amazing word of: RAISE UP!!

Huh..that word (shouted by our speaker during Christian Fellowship) bring a major effect to me. Coming to KTT, I don't want to show up!!! I don't want to be a leader!!! I don't want to be known by many people!!! I don't want to be active!!! As conclusion, I don't want to be the real MAEGYVEAR PIMID that the God had created to live in this World!!! The Real MAEGYVEAR before is the one who use to reach beyond his limits, believing in all of his capabilities and able to achieve what he had aimed for. That was me! But after one incident, I've changed! But praise the Lord, He wake up again. He raise me up!!! God is everything to me.

6 comments:

susu said...

lol...cool mcgyver!
Dont be distracted! Focus!!!!!

Willy said...

What incident had changed u??is it bout ???...hehe..jgn marah

Melzie said...

U didn't mention that I lost my spec :(

munirah said...

mau juga ba. jd ja ba leaderr.
why fit in when you can stand out mann.

ricky said...

muahaha...willy..sempat lg bah.. anyway, dont worry.. willy & I wil support u! hehe...

tambalut said...

KBP always support u in our prayer & we know you can do it. cayo - cayo