Saturday, August 29, 2009

The story of a pair of shoes

I am a pair of shoes. I was born at Giant Nilai Negeri Sembilan. Every day, I saw people walking and passing in front of me. Some of them glanced at me. But, most of them just pass by and ignoring me. What they were thinking they are? And what they were thinking of me? Huh..I’m cuter than Daniel KTT, I am much prettier that Lim Sue Ting a.k.a Susu. But, why do they not attract to buy me? Like human, I have a feeling too. Happy, sad, angry and..emo!

However
1 day my life changed.
2 days before Malaysian Independence Day (a shoes even know the date better than the people),
3 handsome, cute and macho guys come and standing in from of me.
4sure, they were talking something about me
5 pictures explaining everything
6 (saturday) bring up the things
7 (sunday), I'll pray to God for them!


THE STORY BEGINS

"I want this shoe. It is cool. It is..owh..indescribable!!!"
Wow..I am very proud! Puji lagi..puji lagi young man!


"But, the price is so expensive"
Don't judge me with that price, I'm supposed to be more expensive than that!



"Ahh, sir..excuse me sir! Erm..what do you think about this shoe?"

Erm..okaylah. Bagi chance!

Hei you!!! Apa bagi chance bagi chance arr?? If someone talks like that to you, what do you feel? Think before you say laa!!! Huh..you make me emo again...

"Ohh..shoes! Although you are expensive, but you are adorable. Ugly but adorable!!! Let's make a bond between us. A bond that is stronger than covalent bond, ionic bond and even metallic bond. I'll do my part, and you do your part. We make our own compartmentalisation. Let's love conquer everything."

Uhh..How wonderful and beautiful the world will be if all of us are bonded with love? Peace and harmony. God, bless those human. So that, they share the love among each other. Let the love make peace of the world!

"Now, I declare that you are mine!"

-THAT WAS THE END OF THE STORY ABOUT A PAIR OF SHOES-

THANK YOU FOR READING ME

1 comment:

Melzie said...

Lawak lawak :D

Good job!