Sunday, August 16, 2009

KTT MPP Election day!

Previously, I promised to myself not to involve in MPP anymore!!! But, I broke my promise!! Huh..my classmate nominated me to be one of the MPP nominee. My class lecturer (Miss Asyikin) also supporting me to just go for it. Not forgoten, Susu and the gang! Then, that was the story how I am nominated to be one of the nominees. (Haha..minta puji! Bagus kalo terpilih).

Each class must nominate at least two person. Then, if they is any volunteer, just take the form, fill it and nominate yourself. Hence, for MPP 2009/2010; there are 24 nominees! From left to right and above to bottom, here they are;

Mark, Deeban, Willy, Nafis, Jeeva, Victor Lian, Azman, Hafiz, Azila

Sufian, Zahrul, Dalvin, Aathityaa, Ricky, Noor Ashikin, Maegyvear, Manpreet, Joeffry


Faruqi, Farah, Saiyidah, Foo Ru Ren, Alyani, Amirul

Penamaan calon: 10 August 2009. Campaign is on 13-14 August and election day (mengundi) is on Friday (14 August 2009). Only 14 will be selected to be in MPP and 10 will be eliminated! But for sure, all of them are the greatest and the best!! All the best to all of you!!

3 comments:

susu said...

you did very well during the manifesto, don't worry, who knows you will take over my position??

Ricky said...

hello...New vice president! haha...

DrM said...

gyver ko ni pura2 lagi tidak tau napa ko kna pili...ko kan THE CHOSEN ONE...