Sunday, August 16, 2009

My Apartment

More than one month already I've been in KTT, but I always forgot to write about my apartment. Haha..not dorm (as in boarding school before) yaa..Yes, it is an apartment! Wow..it sounds cool rite? Living in an apartment...wow..seems orang kaya gitu...haha!!

Well, firstly, there are 4 students sharing in one apartment. Each apartment got 2 rooms (so 2 person in each room). We have one toilet, bathroom and balcony!! Ermm..my apartment is 10-1-A2..The most special apartment ( I think) because the wifi signal is just in front of our balcony. So, we got the best and excellent wifi coverage always!!!


The picture above are us! From left; Ali, Lau Hui Chong, Lui Jin Xiang & me, Maegyvear. Ali is my roomate. He is from Sabah (previous school: SM Sains Lahad Datu). He is the MPP x-president at SEMSALD. Bibi (his schoolmate here in KTT) said, for 5 years at SEMSALD, he is the best head prefect ever!!! He is so nice and caring! Before this, I don't have roomate. And, he know that I don't have roomate. So, he requested the warden to change his apartment. Therefore, we are roomate!! he2...


Next is Lau Hui Chong. He is also known as John. John is easier..he2..I called him John! He is pure chinese from Sibu, Sarawak. Guess what, he is very good in computer. He do internet business. Waahh..so amazing kan? He said, he lost around Rm 100. But, the best profit he got is up to 5 digit!!! RM10000....!!! "John, better you teach me business and Im quit becoming doctor"...hahaha..no la! Doctor is my ambition. Erm..apart from that, he always borrow me his broadband! If not, I cannot access the internet. Thanks, John! I have subscribed already the RM40 unlimited internet usage from the KTT but..huh..until now, there is nothing. MPP 2009/2010, please do something for this!


Lui Jin Xiang; the genius one! My housemate, groupmate (for orientation day), classmate and 'tablemate'..haha! He is very genius! He can argue with the lecturer for maths, chemistry, physics and sometimes biology. He is also very generous, kind and good listener. When I have problems, I will tell him (meluahkan segala-galanya-ceh..menyampah!!)..haha..but, he will give advices or ideas. Wow..it is hard to meet people like him. In study, he always teach me, especially when I don't understand about something. But, as a genius, sometimes I cannot understand his explaination. Huh..haha!! He is pure chinese from Kedah. He likes basketball, volleyball and captainball!! Singing? Ya..sometimes he sing softly in our apartment. He likes watching animation movie like madagascar, ratatoille, ice age, etc..huh..what else?


All of us are JPA India Bound in medic. Going to be a doctor! Athough Ali is Islam, Jin Xiang is Buddish and John & I are Christians, but live happily ever after..(hopefully)..we have different races also. We have Bajau, chinese and pure Kadazan here. So, without realising, we are now supporting 1 Malaysia concepts. Yeah!! One Malaysia; Rakyat didahulukan, Pencapaian diutamakan!! He2..ok la, c ya!

3 comments:

susu said...

hey maeg, your english improved a lot!=)

Maegyvear said...

is it?
Huh..thanks a lot..
I'll make it better and better...help me ya..haha!

Anonymous said...

weh..gyver..
kimslm la ngan ali..
aku x sgka lak ko 1 u dgn dier..
dh la susah nk cntc dy...huhu
weh..kimslm ek dgn dy..hehe
ckp dr nadia jenesys..