Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Birthday

Night, 4 April 2010:
Almost 12.00am. Tomorrow (5 April) gonna be my birthday. Ricky message me, wishing me Happy Birthday (1 hour earlier). He reminded me to be aware, because he heard a plan to splash me water in the midnight. I asked, who is the head for that? MARK NOEL!!! Huh..I have to sleep early! Then, I slept earlier (HAHAHA). I don't like being celebrate by people. Not because I don't appreciate, but...eeeehhh..malulah! But then, Eric came. Together with Dennie and Reginald. Happy Birthday!!! Thanks God, no water, cream or powder being pour or splash to me. Hahaha..I switch off my phone.

Morning, 5 April 2010:
I woke up at 6.30am. I switched on my phone. Tit tit tit...My phone keep on vibrating, loaded with message and birthday wishes!! Thanks.

Almost 7.30am. Should I come to campus revo? I worried if they plan to ignore me as what I've planned to Mark's Birthday before (HAHAHA). Then, I went. As what I have expect them to be, everyone act usual. Like, nothing is happening (ya lah tu).

Finish Campus Revo. I received message from Faruqi. CF got problem!!! Huh..I was thinking: in the middle of my preparation for my Chemistry Paper this evening, plus, its my birthday, then suddenly, got something to do with CF. What should I focus that morning? Exam? Birthday? CF? Huh..but then, I surrender everything to God, and let Him do what He have planned before.

Evening, 5 April 2010:
Yeah, Chemistry Paper finished! I took my laptop and, surf the internet. Oh my goodness, my Facebook was loaded with Birthday Wishes!! Thanks.

Around 8.30pm, Melzie texted me, asking me to come down at the Mamak Cafe to finalise the CF T'shirt Design at 9.00pm. She said that her laptop is with Susu. So, she need to take it from her after Susu finish her exam that night. That's why, I took my bath at 8.50pm. Ricky when up twice, reminded me to come earlier because Melzie is waiting already. Oh, okay. Then, I came down. Ya, Melzie is waiting. Together with Doris and Judith. Then, we start discussing about the design. After a few minutes, Melzie said, she needs to take her charger at the library there. Because her laptop is out of battery. Oh okay, let's go.

In the middle of the way, I saw Kai Tze (the girl with the same birthday to me). I wanted to wish her. But, after I reached Bintang Walk (just before the library), I saw a lot of people. I was calling that time! They sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! What??? For me? Or Kai Tze? I was confused. And, surprised!!! Because, a lot of them came. Around, 60-80 I think. Gathering there, with the cake in front!! I saw my  housemate, CF Committees, MPP members, Church Friends, and KTTians (my friends)!!! Oh my goodness. I wanted to cry, but I can't. Control maaa...haha...then, I stand in front. Smiling. And, speechless! My hand is shaking. And, also my legs. I'm so touched!!!

They asked me to give a speech. Then, I give a short one. They asked my wished, but I didn't tell them. Because, I can't think one that time (REALLY Speechless and Touched). They asked me to cut the cake faster, because the candles almost burnt out already. Before that, while I am bathing, they asked Ricky how long do I take to bath. And as usual, Ricky's answer is always out of the truth (menyimpang habis!!). He said, depends on the song I sing while bathing (Taiiii ko sana Rikcy!!!).

Then, I receive a present from Edwin (on behalf of CF). They asked me to open. They really eager to see my expression to open the present (hoi, saya yang birthday, tapi diorang pula yang berabis mau saya buka ne: Sabahans' sleng). I opened the cover carefully, I saw an old box! They asked me to open again. I opened the box, and saw a cap. Uhhhhh..(all of them said that). I smile, but deep inside my heart "Ciss, setakat topi???". Then, I took the cap, and saw something under it: Sony MP3!!!!!! I screamed...arrrrrgggggghhhhhhh....I got new MP3!!! Thanks God. Thanks my friends. That is what I wanted to buy before, but I cancelled it. Ohhhh..so happy!!!

Thank you very much to all of you for making that surprise and my awesome19th Birthday Celebration in this college. I will never forget this!! Last year, I celebrate it with my family, my parents, my siblings, my cousins, and my relative. But now, they are far away from me. But, this is a great experience to celebrate birthday with my college friends. I hope I can pass the cut-off point, fly to India and achieve my ambition to become a doctor. Please do support me in prayer ya. And, may God bless you all. 

Thank you.


Happy birthday to you (X3).....
Waaahh..so touched! Speechless....

My 19 birthday cake: Surprised!
With CF Committee!

 With some of my classmates, ALL10!

 Hadiah!!! I'm thinking: what's inside??? 
They asked me to guess.
They said, something that I want before. What ya?

Yeaahhhh!!! I got sony MP3!!!! 
Look at my eyes: Terharu!! haha..thank you so much....

 Same Birthday!! Happy birthday to you too.
 
With my "Geng Mengumpat" in class!

 My 19th Surprise Birthday Celebration: 
Pointing at the cameraman.

 My 19th Surprise Birthday Celebration

Birthday Handmade Card from Jin Xiang

The first present of the night: Eric!

Awesome Book given by Ricky!!!

Nice neck-tie from Willy!!!

 My new Sony MP3 with the cap! I'm Sony-branded now...hehe!

The gifts from Shin Chian and Crystalyn


4 comments:

Melzie said...

Malu? Malu?! MALU?!

Ko pandai malu ka? :p

Maegyvear said...

Deep inside my heart, I'm pemalu and humble.

kekeke...

syndia said...

..happy birthday gibo...may u achieve success beyond its bound, full with blessing and love..

syndia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.