Friday, April 16, 2010

Judging VS Advising

I've learn more about human beings now. As what my friend once told me, not everyone is like you. Ya, all of us are different. No one in this world is 100% similar to each other. Even the DNA state so.

But one thing that human being cannot avoid in this world is the misinterpretation of either judging people or advising them. Well, let me give you an example of mine. 

As a CF President, once when I didn't come and join the Campus Revolution morning prayer, people might think that I am irresponsible, getting away from God, or last come worst; hypocrite! This kind of situation is called; judging. Because, you don't know what is inside me, and why I'm doing so.

By the way, in the same kind situation, advising is another term that we should be understand. Judging people is what you have seen outside them. Or maybe inside them (but this is only in the small amount of percentage). I believe, each and everyone of you will surely have this kind of behavior: Judging. But the difference is, either you judge them just for yourself, or, you judge them for everyone.

If you judge them for everyone, this is totally wrong! Only God can judge people precisely as He know outside and deep inside us. For you, as a normal and weak human being, this is wrong. So, stop it and better change. If not, you gonna have troubles in the future (kerana mulut badan binasa).

But if you judge them just for yourself, it is a good reminder. Reminder for you yourself, or, when you be honest to them, this can be also a good reminder for themselves. From that situation that I gave you earlier, if you judge me just for yourself, then, come and see me. Tell me honestly what is the thing that you 'judge' or misjudge me. Or, tell me honestly what is the thing that you think about me.

Then, this kind of action taken will lead you to a proper way of advising. From that situation, you are telling me honestly what you think about me. Then, I'll give my reasons; begini begini begini and begitu begitu begitu. After that, you can understand more about me, and misjudgement is negligible. But hey, be careful with those humans yang talam dua muka. They can be a good actor or actress in front of you. So, watch out!

Next, when you tell me honestly what is going on, either your 'judgement' is true or not, it can be a good reminder to me. Maybe, I will give a lot of excuses before. But then, at the end, I will realise that I am giving a lot of excuses. Yes, I am giving a lot of excuses! When that person (or in the example given is me) realise what he/she is doing, he/she will might change to something better. And ya, by doing this, you've changed someone's life.

This is what I think about Judging VS Advising. Hence, think about it. Which part are you in?

God bless you.

No comments: