Saturday, April 17, 2010

Mee Maggi



Mee Maggi is one of my favourite leisure time, junk food. 
And for me, the best flavour among the rest is: Tom Yam.
Oh my goodness, it was so awesome!!! 

But, after this one incident, I hate Maggi and especially Tom Yam!

People, PLEASE!!! I am begging you, PLEASE!!!

DON'T EVER TRY TO COOK MAGGI AND PUT AN EGG INTO IT 
AND YOU JUST USE HOT WATER FROM THE WATER HEATER
TO COOK IT!!!

Oh my goodness, this is TERRIBLE!

If today I join the Fear Factor, and this is their challenge, I tell you honestly, I'm quit! Really man, it was terrible. I am so hungry, and I thought my secret-recipe will gonna make me feel good. But then, the smell of the uncooked egg which is 95% soluble (not even partially) in that yellowish-soup of mine really stimulate my five senses of receptor and make me phobia with this kind of thing. Now, every seconds, I feel like vomiting. Oh my goodness!!!

My nightmare today.

2 comments:

miechy said...

gyver..hohoho lucu...mau share satu cita kat matrix..ko tau porridge cup??..hmm gerenti ko x makan kalu..dlu kat matrix kmi wat camni...pas kmi mix tu porridge dgn hot water kan pastu kita kacau2lah..then pecahkan telur..tutup...5 minutes afterwards..DONE!!huhu..mcm muntah nih hoho dluy x tpikir bla wat kat rmah//YAKH!!

Maegyvear said...

haha..i can imagine how disgusting the smells will be...eeeuuww!!