Thursday, April 22, 2010

Why me?

Why?
Why me?
Unexplainable.
Why always me?
Nobody can even give me reasons.

What should I do?
Seems I was threaten unfairly.
Maybe today I don't understand.
But hopefully, the next day will give me an explanation.

Although I know, but actually I don't know.
Maybe I understand, but it is hard actually.

Sometimes people can be at the top
But, tomorrow you gonna be at the bottom.

I didn't even choose to have all of this thing.
If I follow to what I'd like to do, I won't be doing what I am doing now.
But, why me?
(speechless)

P/S: Dear blogger: Don't care about this post. I'm emotional a bit here. I don't talk much. So, blogging is the only way for me to pour out everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why too emotional dude?

Maegyvear said...

who are u anonymous?

Anonymous said...

someone..whose the name cant be mentioned...