Friday, April 9, 2010

Something to change

I served in Church. I bring musics to the people. Mostly every week, I play keyboard and bless others.

But sometimes, the body becomes weak, and my wine continuously flow out, becoming less and lesser. There is something that trying to pull me back and stop me from tuning the melody of my musics. Then, I pray: Lord, give me the strength and endurance to do this.

In the middle of examination week, the challenge become tougher! Should I stop the musics from their heart? Should I stop the blessings of melody to each and everyone of them? Should I choose to sacrifice the sound wave and the flow of the rhythm? 

Plus, it is EASTER! The Lord is risen. I need to do the fingerings so that the sounds of Glory with be heard by all the people.

Then, with all my strength, I offered my time to God. I played musics for Easter, and claimed that the Lord is risen! 

People around me said to me: "Pity on you"

Because I played from evening until midnight, and morning until afternoon, continuously. I even haven't lunch, haven't dinner, and even haven't breakfast. 

Plus, the next day after that is my examination day!!!

Instead of saying "Pity on you", why don't they change it to "hey, you're so awesome!!!".

Because, I don't think that I am pity if I do it for Him.

And, I don't think that I should be pity because I didn't take my lunch, dinner and breakfast. 

And, I don't think it affect my exams. Because, God will honor those who honor him.

Thus, instead of saying pity, encourage people by saying awesome.

And, to all musicians, please: Don't stop the musics!

God Bless.