Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Birthday Analysis

Someone analyzed my date of birthday and post it in my Facebook. And, it sounds like this:
 
"This is your analyzed result.
 
Your Life, Although you are on the quiet side, but you enjoy excitement and changes. Routine is something you cannot stand. Because of your extreme confidence, you hardly ask others for opinion. You believe in leading your own life, and you have got the gift in doing so. Your Love, Nothing can stop you from making progress in your love life. Once you are in love, you feel the ownership of your lover. A third party can only makes your jealousy becomes worse."
 
Haha. LoL.
Btw, as what I know; saya seorang yang sangat pendiam dan pemalu! Yes, I am. Regarding the analysis result, my CF ex-president once told me that I am a very confident person. Ya, maybe. Hehe. I don't know. But I like to hear others opinion. However, the only opinion that I can accept is those who able to reach my expectation or, in other words, out of my idea. About love, haha. No comment. I don't have experience, and I am very innocent. ^_^

No comments: