Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wednesday

A-level 1.5 Students are having their holiday from 12 June until 20 June. Me too! Haha. Ya, but my holiday is different. Still holidaying myself here in Sabah, but at the same time, gaining new experiences serving in my church. I told my CF committees to restore, relax, recharge and come back to KTT with a new fresh face with a new fresh idea. As do I, sambil menyelam minum air.

Last night, Christina (KBP Advicer) asked me to join them in a meeting. So, I came. Glad to say that a lot of new face I met last night. Praise the Lord! First, they discussed about the activities planned. Then, they came to a recollection and reflecting session in which Christina asked me to lead. Oh my goodness, at first I am worried. Because I'm not really prepared. But, I prayed deep inside me. Asking God to give me wisdom. Then, we did it. And, I can say that we did it successfully. Most of them said that they are not wasting their time as they learnt a lot that night. Even the new, fresh youth said so. So, I'm glad. Good job too to the KBP Committees.

Well, even though I'm only in church (here in my hometown) just in 1 week, but there is a lot of thing I have to do. Tomorrow is thursday: Choir Practice for Sunday. Friday: They asked me to play keyboard during Prayer Meeting. Saturday: Choir Practice. Sunday: From 7.00am until 6.00pm I need to represent KBP for youth conference. Then, still on sunday, after the conference, I'm in choir for Sunday Mass Service. That are my activities (serving in church) during my holiday.

Yesterday, I went out with my two brothers. Younger brothers. I spent them having lunch at KFC, but a lot of thing, shopping and, we went to library! Yeah! Haha. I brought them there so that they can have a good time reading books. And, I'm glad when they are happy!

I love my family.

2 comments:

happy feet said...

gyver, ur bros r very cute!!

Maegyvear said...

Haha. Thanks!