Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Post

Huh. I'm boring. That's why I'm blogging.

Well, I just finished my Physics Lab Session just now. It was so tough (not that tough actually), but, can be considered as tough. However, I  managed to finish it. And, i think (hopefully), I can get a good mark for that. Yeah! I finished my last paper for this week. My next paper will be Physics Paper 2 and Chemistry Paper 1 on Wednesday and Thursday respectively. Then, balik kampung.

Erm. Actually, I've planned to study after the exam today. But, after I ate, I slept! Haha. Daily routine. I woke up around 4.15pm, and planning to study. But then, I saw both my housemate playing computer games. I don't think I can focus. So, I'm blogging. Hehe.

Tomorrow will be a busy and  pack day for me. I have to study and finish my revision. Maybe, I can't attend Miss Izzati's (my IELTS Lecturer) wedding day on Saturday. I'm sorry. Because, I'm playing keyboard at church this week! Yeah! So, I've chose to offer my time in choir practise at church, and (terpaksa) sacrifice my time to Miss Izzati's wedding day.

By the way, Selamat Pengantin Baru Miss Izzati!

P/S: 7 more days to finish AS Level Examination. And roughly, 9 more days before my flight to Sabah!

No comments: