Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Mask

I want people to know and understand that I have many masks. I'm not hypocrite, but, I could say that I have a lot of character. To be in different medium, atmosphere and environment, I have to keep on changing my mask. So, I am the Mask.

People won't agree if I say that I am very pendiam and pemalu. (Don't try to argue). But yes, I am  very pendiam and pemalu. Especially when I'm in a new environment. (Ask people la. Or try to observe yourself). But once I can breathe in and out normally within that environment, then, I can be too playful, and crazy too. (Haha).

I can act like a sissy guy. (Yes). And, I can pretend acting as a soft guy, so that I can squeeze into the environment and medium I've entered. For me, hanging out with soft guys are enjoyable, funny and I enjoy myself too. Because, they have the ability to become the entertainer. But, I am very sure that I am not a soft guy. Very sure! Playful? Childish? I think, those words are the right words to be used.

I am playful. I can be a 'gay' person, or even being as menyampah person by acting like a 'cute-cute' guy. Then, people might think that I am a gay (oh my goodness), or memang menyampah. Please stop judging people! Hehe. That's why I always say: Don't judge the book by its cover. By the way, I have some known gay friends. I'm okay hanging out or being their friend. But once they 'fall in love', get attracted, or last come to worst; trying to get into homosexual relationship, I will totally hate them, and if possible: I want to kill them! Yes, I admit here, I've experience being in those situation. (I'm not shy to share or confess here as I know that I am not a gay). What I did? I ran away from them. And, almost kill some of them.

I can 'jaga hati' people professionally. (Really, professionally). You might wont understand what I mean here, but yes, I can jaga people's heart. Professionally! Haha. I will just agree or accept what they said, what they do, what they trying to prove, but deep inside me, I am laughing and saying "perasannya orang ne! Tidak apa, jaga hati sajalah".

But, those people who really understand and hang-out with me for such a long time, they know that, although I am very playful, and childish, but I am very-very, very SERIOUS type of person, and I can say that I am very STRICT guy too! (Terkejut?) Yes. I am very strict. Especially to those who I care, and I love.

Kalau saya tak sayang, or tak kisah, ahh, lantaklah kamu. Suka hatilah kamu nak buat apa.

P/S: It has been a long time already I've planned to write about this topic. But this time, I got inspired after I saw Daniel's status in Facebook: My junior boys from Sabah and Sarawak are soft. (Sorry Daniel). The purpose is, just to let them know who I am (and maybe, to defend myself too). Haha. Daniel's status is subjective, and it is plural. So, I just being defensive right now before thing become worst. Maybe it is my mistakes too for being over acting until people might categorized me into that group. But, please lah!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I think most of us have different masks that we put on on a daily basis.. It's the person staring back at the mirror at the end of the day who truly defines you.. Worry not.. You're not alone =)

Maegyvear said...

Haha. Thanks Christine.