Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Changer!

I've realised something.
I am 19!

Oh my goodness. I'm too playful. (I think so). Can someone (please) remind or tell me whether I'm doing good or not? But for me, I'm not doing good. I have to change. And be a changer.

My Top 3 things that I would like to change (become better):
1. Do not talk much (especially the non-sense things)
2. Do not play much.
3. Do not go out (outing) much.

I've admitted. Yesterday (Tuesday), I played, acted and talked immaturely. Wake up!! Time to be serious! People are looking at you. And, they are judging you. They are criticizing you. You are the CF President. MPP Vice President!

I'm sorry to those CF Committee if I didn't show a good example (especially in my daily/routine life). I'm sorry to Susu (CF ex-President) for having this mistakes.

Huh.

The Captainball yesterday reminded me a lot about this thing. 

By the way, we make some changes regarding captainball. Every Tuesday is CF Captainball. A game for fellowship and friendship. We will start with prayer before the games started. 

Learn this:  
"If you want to change, be serious. If you want to make a change, do it will all your heart." Maegyvear.

Good Bless.

No comments: