Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My First Day in Class after holiday

Yesterday (monday), I arrived KTT roughly around 12.00pm. Then, I slept until 2.30pm because at 3.00pm, I've promised my friends to join them to Alamanda.  Huh. My flight (monday) is at 7.25am. But, I slept late and have to wake up very early that morning.  I'm very tired!

Today, I set my alarm at 6.50am so that I can come for Campus Revolution and Morning Prayer. But, I switch off the alarm, and chose to continue my sleep. I woke up again at 8.15am. My first class suppose to be from 8.00am to 10.00am. Physics class. But because I late already, so I've decided not to attend the class. Arggh!

Maybe because I was too tired and lack of sleep/rest. Nevermind la. I promised not to do it again. I felt very guilty for myself. My first day and my first class, which is not that good!

Now is my last semester in KTT. I realise that A2 syllabus is not that easy. Plus, we have around 4 months to finish all the syllabus. And, I took 4 subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Meaning that, we are accelerating, and will be very busy (I think so, and very sure about it). 

So, I'm sorry to all my friends if I don't reply (or late reply) their messages, comments or any questions via phone, email or facebook. If I have extra leisure time, then I will respond them.

God Bless.

2 comments:

Elnino said...

all the best for u A2 maegyvear!!:)

Maegyvear said...

Thanks Keshan! Huh. Class just started in two days. But it was super tiring. Huh.