Friday, June 4, 2010

Campus Work!

7.15am. I woke up. Very excited, because today we are going to do Campus Revolution Work! Yeah! I waited for John. And, came down around 7.30am. I went down and saw many of the campus revolutionaries were waiting there. Guess what? Today we did help the Makcik Cleaners in our Campus to clean the college (mopping the floor).

They can't believe that we are doing this. They said, "Are you sure?", "Nanti sakit tangan", "Biarlah kami yang buat, kami dah biasa". But yet, still we helped then. (Aik, hello makcik, jangan pandang rendah ya. I worked in KFC for 4 months. I got PHD in mopping the floor already. Haha.). LoL.

So, the guys helped the cleaners to mop the floor, and the girls prepared the breakfast. Oh ya, we gave the cleaners food for breakfast also. And, they are speechless. Only thank you came out from their mouth. And, I believe, they have more to say inside their heart. But, thank you is only the word they could say. And yet, their smiles prove everything. Eric, Willy, Edwin, Ricky, Mark, Joeffery and Me mop the floor, while Sophia, Judith, Kwan Tsien, Melzie, Ling and Doris prepared the breakfast. Yay! This is fun!

And ya, we did mop the floor excellently! The cleaners satisfied with our works, and we ourselves satisfied more than that. Actually now is my study and revision time, but yet, I'm very excited to blog about this.

Today I learnt something new and refreshing. This morning was so beautiful and wonderful when I had the fellowship with my friends, together in prayer, and together in blessings people. I felt that this life is better and peaceful when I have God inside me. Seriously! Comparatively, my life without God is empty and tremendously boring. Well, the experience is more than this words.

 KTT is very small.
But the love and fellowship is bigger than what you can imagine. 
We can make a change, and be the World Changer.

More pictures inside my Facebook, and KTT CF group. Update ya!

3 comments:

Loony... said...

Great job, guys!!!
Salutations...

Anonymous said...

i love dis post gyver!!! keep up the gud work... ! xD

Anonymous said...

bravo!