Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Call

I'm singing solo for Gospel (Alleluia) at Church tomorrow night.
This will be my first time singing during Holy Mass (Liturgy)!

Actually, they have already asked me to sing long time ago. But I refused to do so. Because I am afraid and not confident! But for now, for Christmas, I'll take it as a challenge: stepping out from my comfort zone, and receiving THE CALL!

This is not the real photo of my church. Just try to 'picturize' it!

P/s: A bit worry because I'm not used to it. Performing on stage and in Church is totally two different situation. But I was thinking, if mother Mary (without hesitation) received the power of the holy spirit to give birth to Jesus, why we can't even do a simply thing (by singing) as a call and blessing?  

But still: God, help me!

1 comment:

frecylla may said...

haha..that's true...bah nyanyi bgs2 ! haha