Friday, December 10, 2010

Painting!

Currently, I'm busy with few stuff:

Meeting (For 31 December 2010 Event)
As usual, they chose me to be the emcee. And, I am also one of the Event Coordinator. This is not a youth activity. This is a big event, involving the whole 'kampung'. I haven't yet do my Kertas Kerja! 
Tomorrow will be the meeting.


Carols By Candlelight
This year song will be 'Bethlehem Doiti Jesus'. We want to make it awesome this year. So, most of the night, we'll be having practice. 
And, tonight is our first practice.



Driving Licence
Going to sit for my Computer Test next week.

Painting My House
Busy helping my dad to paint and renovate our house.
 

Youth Revolution
I came out with this idea after 1.5years staying and experiencing the greatest love in Campus Revolution which caused a great revolution inside me. Preparing 'Kertas Kerja' for KBP too. Dear my CF Friends, do pray for me so that I can make it here! Well, honestly speaking, this is my 'real world' challenge. And, it is not easy. I'm very sure, you guys understand and can imagine how.


P/S: So, please do forgive me if I can't join any other event after outside. Meeting with friends? Next time ya. When everything is settled, then I will surely meet with you guys. I still have many days left for holiday. God Bless.

No comments: