Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekends (04.12.10-05.12.10 ) Journal

KURSUS PENDIDIKAN PEMANDU (KPP)

This is the day I've been waiting for! Don't ask me why. So, I followed my dad and reached at KMK around 7.40am. It supposed to start at 8.30am! Thanks God, I'm not alone. Got few people there, and I guess they are also a learner.

I looked around: huh, no one I know! Because I'm so pendiam & pemalu, so I chose to sat down alone, and waiting for any of them to go and say "hi" to me. Yes, got 1! A guy. Huh. I went registered and thus my Rm666 is now gone.

8.30am; I entered Dewan C as what the KMK Staff told me to go. 8.30am-8.45am was for Ujian Buta Warna. And, I've finished within 5 minutes only! With tremendously awesome results, I got 100% correct.


Then, I don't know what should I do, because next is a ceramah yang sungguh menghiburkan. I went to canteen because that Ceramah will only start at 9.30am. I bought a bottle of mineral water with tuna sandwich which cost me Rm2.50. For breakfast? No, just for me to fatten myself.

I sat on a table, at the corner of the canteen, alone! Wasting my time by journaling. And preparing module for my younger brothers and sister during their holiday so that they won't waste their time a lot. Get ready for tuition ya adik-adikku.

On interesting part why I stayed at the canteen until 9.30am: they played Church Songs at the canteen. It is like a 'wow'. Then I imagined myself if let say the cafe in my college play the same songs. I will surely become your 'pelanggan setia'.

During the Ceramah, I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL! *Clap Clap*. Credit is given to the first speaker who made the talk fun and FUN! And, I managed to become the Peserta Cemerlang as what I've promised before, by not sleeping and actively asked questions! Yes!!! Another *Clap Clap*.

After 5 hours KPP, I followed my dad back to my home, and I drove! Now, I'm not peserta cemerlang anymore for breaking the traffic rules. 

Reached home, played Volleyball with my friends! And, we won! Yeah.

At 7.00pm, I attend a meeting for 31st December event with few Leaders and Youth. As usual, they chose me to become the Emcee.

After meeting, few friends asked me to join them to lepak at Restoran Maimunah Donggongon. At 10.00pm! Then, went back home before 12.00am. Huh. So, tired!

And SUNDAY, after Church, in the evening, few my friends came to my house, and karaoke-ing!!!  Haha. My weekends hobbies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow maegy, u asked questions...haha..really good.. n enjoy ur driving!! XD

-harjir-

Maegyvear said...

I told you Harjir, I'm gonna make myself active so that I wont feel sleepy. PLus, I'm sitting very2 in front. And, the speaker is fun too. I feel comfortable with her. Hehe.